header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

January 22, 2013

Gaiam TV - Get 2nd Month Free


Have you heard of GaiamTVI don't know about you, but I have a very short attention span when it comes to exercising.  I tend to get bored after about a month and start to look for something else to do.  

This is why I love GaiamTV!  For $10 a month, I have a wealth of streaming videos to choose from.  The variety alone is worth it.  Rather than spending $20 on a DVD and not knowing if you are going to like it, or how long you will stay interested... you can sample over 400 yoga titles and another 400 plus fitness titles.  The diversity is amazing.


Plus most of the work outs are divided into chapters, basically giving you the flexibility to pick and choose any work out you want.  Do 15 minutes of yoga, a 20 minute dance workout, finished off with a 10 minuter mediation session... it is completely customizable and easy to use! 

GaiamTV also has a host of other inspirational films and documentaries.  I really only use the fitness aspect, so I cannot comment on this side of the site.  

With unlimited online access to yoga, fitness, wellness videos plus inspirational films, you can find great videos to nourish mind, body and soul. Sign up now for my friends-only deal and get your second month FREE!  Simply click on the link below for this great offer.

Holly's Friends Second Month FREE Offer

Please note, that when a friend signs up, I also get a month free.  I am gaining when a friend signs up, but I am not getting paid for this post.  All the words and thoughts are mine and honestly how I feel.

If you are not sure this is right for you, they are also offering a free 10 day trial.  You really have nothing to lose! 




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Holly, I am looking into it now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips