header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

January 18, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness - Week 3

Can it really be week 3 already?  Wasn't I just waiting impatiently for Christmas?  Why didn't time go this fast when I was a child counting down days until summer vacation?  =)

Any who, another week means it's time for 52 Weeks again.  This week one of my acts of kindness was to send my Great Aunt Rita a hand-written letter to tell her that I was thinking of her.  I even made sure to take my time and write neatly.  My fourth grade teacher would be so proud!  haha

I also supported my very good friend in her fundraising effort for Special Olympics, by making a donation.  If you would like to help out some great kids, you can do so here!
52 weeks of kindness


I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  If you have some time, stop by My Three Bittles  and check out what others have been up to with their 52 Weeks project.  It is an inspiring read to hear all the happiness being shared!




2 comments:

  1. Aww! That is so sweet! She will love the letter!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I should think about doing something like this. I am hopping over from the Aloha Friday hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips