header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

January 11, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness

Manic Mother

Today marks week 2 for My Three Bittles 52 Weeks project.   This week my random acts of kindness include:

  • Doing the dishes for my husband when he had to work late - we have an arrangement, I cook, he cleans; but I gave him a day off this week
  • I left $5 in a crack on the ground at the school bus stop across the street from my house.  Every morning the lone high school student at the stop smiles at me and little bear... this morning he had something extra to smile about!
  • Used Charity Miles to track my distance on my dog walks, and earned funds for the Michael J Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.  

Feel free to share your acts of kindness, or kindness passed on to you! 





4 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet of you to leave the $5!!! And doing the dishes for your hubby :D Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The $5 thing--love it!! And I'm going to try to track my miles now! that's awesome! :)
    And it was so kind of you do give hubs a day off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That high schooler is going to love that $5--you probably made his day! And, doing the dishes?? Girl, that truly is an act of kindness...I HATE doing dishes. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop at:
    http://www.whatjeanlikes.com

    my friends and I have a goal to do one random act of kindness a month to random people!
    I can not wait to see what we all can come up with


    New follower via Email :-)

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips