header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

January 5, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness

52 weeks of kindnessI almost missed the first 52 Weeks.  Nothing like punting on a resolution before the end of the first weekha-ha 


This was a quiet week.  My random acts of kindness were that I packed up a box for Goodwill, and also helped a co-worker fix a problem.

I'll have to get a bit more creative in the coming weeks!  Don't forget to stop by My Three Bittles to see what others are doing each week to spread some happiness.
 


5 comments:

  1. It was a quiet week for me too. But there is nothing wrong with quiet. We packed up a box for Goodwill too! We've got more to pack up, though, and we'll be working on that tomorrow. =0)
    ~Kim
    http://2justByou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good one! And a really great one to start the new year too because it's helping to get your organized too :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv the random acts of kindness...wish more people would do them. A new follower from the Meet and Greet Blog Hop. Would luv if you could stop by my blog as well.

    Anne Marie
    http://moanasuniquedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I'm glad you remembered!! Those are good ones! Every act of kindness helps and makes a difference!!

    come back next week!!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Random Act of Kindness thing!! Maybe will follow suit!!


    I am from the meet and greet blog hop!

    Clear It Waste London

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips