header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

October 3, 2012

Finding Hope

Hello All… today is my first post on this new blog.  Please allow me some wiggle room, as it is still a work in progress.  To tell the truth, I’m still a work in progress; which at this point in my life kind of surprises me.  I suppose I always assumed that the closer I got to 40, the better I would know what I want in life.   

Isn’t my life supposed to be pretty much mapped out by now and just plugging along?  It always seemed when I was younger that the Moms I knew were living their lives happily and content…. Ahhh to be that naïve again!  Now I know that happiness and contentment has nothing to do with age or goals met… there’s something deeper, something more that you need to find first.    

Therein lays my problem… I have no idea what that something else is.  Seriously, isn’t there a nice and easy little piece of wisdom someone can give me?  Please tell me if you know it, please?   

So today I am beginning a new adventure, one in which I hope to find that “something missing” in my life.  Sometimes I think I hear a little bird in this tree of my life that sings a quiet song telling me that I already know what I need to know…. I just need to put all the pieces together…..  Good thing that I have always enjoyed a challenging puzzle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips