header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

May 21, 2013

Oh What A HAPPY Day Party!

Welcome to the Oh What a HAPPY Day Link Party!

Time to celebrate what is giving us JOY and making us HAPPY this week.  It is so easy to get bogged down and lost in the negative.  Let's take a moment and celebrate the positive.


Since I am hitting the road early tomorrow morning, I decided to launch our little get together a bit early.  Think of it as a bonus day of sharing our joy.

I am heading back to Michigan to help my mom  some more.  In the car for four hours Wednesday morning, and then sitting at the hospital with her for the rest of the day.  I am not looking forward to the drive, but happy that I can be there to help when needed.  

Of course this also means that I will be out of the blogging office for the next few days.  Please know that even if it takes me a few days to respond, I am always grateful to all of you for all the great posts and happiness you share.  Wednesday has easily become my favorite day of the work week.  =)   

Let's not forget all the lovely bloggers who joined up with us here for Oh HAPPY Day last time too.  We had 65 in total, a new high!  Congrats go out to Bethany @ Before, During, and After for having the most views last week. 


Now onto the party! 


The rules are pretty simple: 

Have fun and say HI to as many other party goers as possible.  =) 

If you would like to spread the word, please grab a button and put it on your blog.  If you are interested in being a co-host, then just let me know!   

 

not done growing





















unique creations tracey




9 comments:

  1. Hi Holly
    Thanks so much for the party. Don't forget to stop by my Hop tomorrow.
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This week I'm happy for spending fun time with my girls!!
    Looking forward to reading what makes others happy, thanks for the party.

    Hope it all goes well.
    Happy WW...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting! I look forward to connecting with some new bloggers! We'll be hosting a Ladies Only Blog Share link party on Friday. Link up your older posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything goes well for you and your mom! :)

    Love, Joy @ Yesterfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting the party. I hope your mom feels better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the Oh Happy Day Party every week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    Just found your blog Holly, from new bloggging group! I am becoming a new follower and linking up to your awesome party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holly, thanks so much for always hosting such a lovely party! Have a wonderful rest of your week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting this link up!

    Also, I'm happy to be your newest follower! I'd love it if you could take a second to check out my blog and follow me back :)

    Thanks so much,
    Tyson @ www.uplifting-love.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips