header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

May 27, 2013

Meditation Monday

Welcome to a new weekMay we embrace the opportunities this week with open arms and joy.

This week's image for meditation is:

Liz Lamoreux
I love this image from Liz Lamoreux, but even better is the post that goes with it.  Liz challenges us to go out into the world and find 10 beautiful things.

Looking for the good in this world, focusing on the joy... that is what this whole blog is about.  This week I am going to take Liz's challenge and see what goodness I can find.  

I'd love to hear what beauty you can find.  Just leave a link to a post or a comment below!  









Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips