header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

March 21, 2013

Craft Day - Photo Book

a year in my life project
Each year I make a photo book for my little bear.  We take so many pictures of him through out the year, that just sit on the computer and never get used.  When he was 6 months old I made his first book.  It was a perfect little album that can be stored easily, so a tradition was born.  

Now I make a new book after his birthday in August each year.  So each book ends with the birthday party pictures.  My little bear loves to read the books and look at the pictures of himself.  He calls them "the stories of me."

This year I used  My Memories Suite to build the book.  I really do love this program.  I use it all the time, but this was really the first time I actually made an album.  I thought the whole process was simple and great.  
 



Once I had the book finished, I uploaded it to Persnickety Prints and used them to print the book.  Again, the process was easy and the results were wonderful. 

I discovered Persnickety Prints a few months ago and have used them for all my photo printing needs ever since.  I have used other online photo places in the past, but none of them compare to the value and quality that I get at Persnickety.   
Back Page

I highly recommend them.  Plus they have so many great free digital scrap booking kits.  It really is worth checking out just for that.  


   
Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.

13 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, I really like your blog and lovely philosophy. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award! You can get all of the details on my page here: http://www.littlemisscelebration.com/2013/03/21/nominated-for-an-award-really-the-liebster/ Congratulations and have a lovely, wonderful day! ~Cindy@littlemisscelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I love photo books and so do my kids. We have a whole stack of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea and he is too stinkin' cute!
    -Jamie
    ChatterBlossom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! What a great idea! Please come link up with me athttp://nanahood.com/whats-for-supper

    Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!! what an awesome idea! i can just picture his kids coming over to your house years from now looking at all the books!

    thanks for the visit last night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Holly! I just wanted you to know that I nominated you for the Liebster award! Head over to my blog to see the details if you want to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great way to showcase this wonderful memories. Thank you for joining in the fun at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, we call our little boy our "bear" too! And I love printing books... isn't it fun! Just saw your link over at Tidy Mom and thought I'd come and check it out :)

    I'd LOVE for you to link up a few recipes, projects or crafts at my weekend Link Party {The Weekend re-Treat} on The Best Blog Recipes that is going on right now! http://thebestblogrecipes.blogspot.com/

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing on Thursday Favorite Things at Katherine's Corner. I'm Jen, the co-host this from Through My Creative Mind. I'm your newest follower...I'd love it if you stopped by and did the same :-)
    Make sure to come back every Monday for Creative Show and Tell!

    Jen @ Through My Creative Mind
    http://throughmycreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I've never heard of Persnickety Prints, but I think I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely idea for a gift. A nice keepsake too.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent this week! Have a wonderful weekend and a Blessed Easter!
    hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's really cute that your little bear calls his photobook 'the story of me'. I can't wait for the time when my little angel would be able to browse at her own photobook too. The idea of printing photobooks has also gotten into me after seeing my sister do the same with her children's photos. I think this is a great way of documenting their growth. It's beautiful and can last a lifetime too. :) Shelley Dade

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips