header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

March 1, 2013

52 Weeks of Kindness

Happy Friday EveryoneI am in Michigan today visiting the family and squeezing in an office trip.  I work form home, but figure that every once in a while I need to make it into the office to remind my co-workers what I look like!  =)

This week for my random act of kindness I am giving all my baby stuff to one of my co-worker/friends.  Her daughter is having her first baby next month!  I have worked with this friend for 13 years and I still can't believe that one of us is old enough to be a grandma!  In any case, her daughter is trying to finish her last semester of college, graduate, and have the baby all at the same time.  They do not have much, so now they will not have to worry about also getting a crib, stroller, high chair, or what ever else I still have in my basement!  This act of kindess goes both ways... she get's baby stuff and I get a little more clutter out of the house!

Don't forget to check out the other great acts of kindness @ the 52 Weeks link up hosted by Amber at My Three Bittles.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips