header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

March 14, 2013

Craft Day - Bunny Banner

 While flipping through my Pottery Barn catalog the other day, I saw this adorable Easter Banner:
Pottery Barn
I was instantly inspired, so off to my craft room I went.  After digging through my pile of fabric, and a little bit of work; here is what I came up with:
my bunny banner

I think it turned out pretty well, and since I already had all the supplies I even save myself some money!  In fact, when I copied the link above I noticed that this flag is no longer available for sale... good thing I also have a tutorial to share!  So you can have one of these cute banners too.

banner tutorial page 1

banner tutorial page 2


banner page 3

banner page 4

I made the bunny template from a free coloring page that I found online.  Here is my template, sized correctly to fit the above banner dimensions.

I'd love to hear what everyone else is crafting these days?  Where do most of your inspirations come from? 



15 comments:

  1. Awww, that's really sweet! Great job--I like yours better than the Pottery Barn original!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bunny banner! ^.^

    Btw, I'm hopping by from Aloha Friday Blog Hop and hope you'll join my Bunny Blog Hop, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Leisa, I like yours better than Pottery Barn's. Very creative! I probably have most of the stuff in my craft room. I just haven't been in it to do anything lately. I did go in one day and clean out all the cabinets and organize. Maybe someday soon!!

    Visiting with LWMM blog hop.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh...so cute! Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the The Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oops forgot to mention I like yours better too :-)

      Delete
  5. Cute banner thanks for the instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - you make such cute bunny things!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how cute! Thanks for sharing! (Is it too early to wish you Happy Easter?)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so cute! I think i can make this too. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Holly, stopping in from the party at Ducks 'n a Row to say hello and this is an adorable banner! Thanks so much for sharing the how-to! Have a great week. ~Cindy@littlemisscelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's really cute! Great way to get creative and save some money :)
    Nikki
    rushedmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute. Nice thing about flags and other crafts you make, they will be in your family for years! Thanks so much for sharing it on my Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. Come back again this week?

    Blessings...
    Sinea Ducks ‘n a Row

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so adorable!! I love it! Just stopping by to say thank you for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent, and let you know I featured your gorgeous vignette at Pick of the Bunch!! Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! We need a new flag for our garden this spring too! ^_^ Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips