header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

February 15, 2013

52 Weeks

Happy Friday!  We made it to another weekend, which means it is time again for the 52 Weeks Link up.

This week has been all about sharing the love.  My acts of kindness included doing random shout outs on Facebook for cool blogs I read, posting free printables here, and being kind to the poor customer service rep who answerred the phone after her shipping department had totally messed up my order.  

My mind did not want to be kind on that last one, but my heart knew better!

I'd love to hear what kinds of kindness you have been up to this week.  =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips