header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

June 17, 2013

Meditation Monday

I am out of town again today.  We are going to the funeral for a very dear friend of the family.  He was a great guy and will be missed very much.  When ever I think of him, I see him laughing.  He was always so kind and so happy.  

When I saw this image, it immediately made me think of my friend.  So this week I am going to meditate on the happy and keep his laughter in my heart.

Pinterest Source
 













Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.



 

2 comments:

  1. I love that quote! Hope you have a great day hunni :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips