header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

June 28, 2013

June Charity of the Month Wrap Up & 52 Weeks!


June's Charity of the Month was Feeding America.


$1 - 8 meals
Feeding America: Ways to Give

Feeding America is the nation's leading domestic hunger-relief charity.  Their food bank network supplies food to more than 37 million Americans.  They can only do this with our help and support!



With the CoM program, I donate $1 for the first 50 new followers to my blog to the current Charity of the Month.  You can follow in any way that you choose, simply pick an optionIf you already follow one way, feel free to add another:




This month I gained just over 100 new followers.  That translates to a $50 donation for Feeding America!  Thank you very much for your help and support. 

I think my donation this week counts for my Random Act of Kindness for Amber's 52 Weeks Project as well!  =)  Don't forget to head over to My Three Bittles to see what Amber did this week, as well as link up!

Check in on Monday for the July Charity of the Month info!











Looking to grow your blog? I have Sponsor Spots open this week - priced to fit any budget, including FREE! Hop over to my sponsor page for more details.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips