header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

November 21, 2012

SnapShot of Joy

joy joy joy
Pinterest link

Happy Wednesday!  Today my family is heading south for a needed and anticipated vacation.  We are taking the little bear to Disney World for a few days.

I have a few posts scheduled and waiting for you all, but the plan is to have so much fun playing with Mickey and crew that I collapse into blissful sleep each night - leaving no time for check ins.  Please know that I am still grateful and happy to read your comments, and I will be back to my regularly scheduled programs as soon as possible after this break.



3 comments:

  1. Have a great time!!!! Love that photo too!
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh JOY!

    Aloha Sweet Friend,

    Thank you so very much for joining us last week for An Aloha Affair. Thank you for sharing your sweet energy with us.

    This week's An Aloha Affair is now live and I hope that you'll join us again in between holiday prep and such... I hope too that you know... I am oh so very thankful for you!

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time and enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips