header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

December 3, 2012

Meditation Monday



Welcome to another Monday!  Today's image for us to meditate on is kind of silly, but the point is still a good one. 

As we rush around each day this week, doing our normal errands plus what ever holiday ones added in; let us take the time to remember to smile and spread some joy.  You can easily brighten some one's day (and your own) with just a simple gesture.  What a wonderful world it would be if smiling was all of our favorite too!




4 comments:

  1. Love it! Here's one for you! :-)
    -Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Holly, will remember that!
    Thanks a lot, I read that it takes a lot less muscles to smile than to frown. Visiting from Mom's mingle, thanks for sharing, have a super blessed day!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Holly.

    People tell me I am always smiles. I am not sure that is true but I sure do have the laugh lines to prove it.
    Stopping by to say thanks for your visit to Two Martini Lunch. I have added your feed to my reader and I am looking to reading more.

    Kim from Two Martini Lunch

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips