header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

December 31, 2012

Mediation Monday

Hello and welcome to a new week!  I know I have been some what MIA lately, but I am back and refocusing for the new year.

Pinned Image
Pinterest

This week's image for us to meditate on is a good one as we all take time to review 2012 and set goals or focus points for 2013.  While it is always nice to have company on this journey, the bottomline usually ends up being that you still have to put in the effort and work.  Nothing worth gaining is ever going to be just handed to you.... although that's not to say we still can't hope!  haha  

I hope you all have a great week, and thanks go out to Lauren over at Enjoying the Journey for sharing the image first!  =)

P.S.  I'll be working on my 2013 Focus Points for publication later this week.   



2 comments:

  1. So very true and also kind of empowering.

    Thanks so much for linking up :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from your newest follower! I'm stopping by from the Meet & Greet blog hop. That is a wonderful quote.
    Happy New Year!
    ~Melanie
    http://violetsbuds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips