header

bloglovin feedburner facebook google plus pinterest Image Map

pages

sponsor home freebies link parties deals contact Image Map

October 21, 2013

Fun Halloween Crafts from Pinterest

I thought I would take a moment to share a couple of fun Halloween projects that the little bear and I have been working on.  Both of these were Pinterest-inspired crafts.




The Halloween Mummy Pops were a blast and so good!  Can't go wrong with chocolate covered Oreos.  I used the double stuffed ones to have more room for the stick and all.  I also used the candy melting disks as opposed to white chocolate chips.  I totally have the worst luck with the chocolate stuff, but the candy stuff is fool proof... at least for me.  The rest is spelled out pretty good in the Pin!




Next up are the Spider Pops.  My little bear is a huge Spiderman Fan, so when I saw these I knew I had to make them for his Pre-School friends.  My son has been having the most fun helping me make these and playing with the pipe cleaners.  Good thing I bought extras!  The picture pretty much says everything on these... I cut the pipe cleaner in half, then just used Elmer's White Glue to put the eyes on.

My little bear says Halloween is all about being spooky.  He says that both of the above are SPOOKY, SPOOKY, SPOOKY!  So what Halloween fun have you all been up to?











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips